What is DSR?
The answer is simple, yet tricky. When we speak DSR, we may speak about DSR as a method:
- DSR – Dynamic Social Relations is a complex communication method, which accent natural and dynamic communication. This is “D – Dynamic”.
- DSR is about how existing relationships works and influence each other in our social surrounding. It is a way to develope “Social Intelligence”. This is “S – Social”.
- DSR is a set of four different communication styles, and how their usage influence our relationships. This is “R – Relations”.
DSR as a methodology of teaching:
- We are using three communication models which are crucial for DSR: model of dynamic communication (D), model of personal social nets (S), model of four communication styles (R).
- Every communication style has it’s own hypothesis, assumptions and methods. DSR as a complex communication method has also it’s own hypothesis and assumptions.
- Training consist of specially prepared exercises, which are build uponeachother.
Model communication exists when both subjects are able to use different communication styles according to actual needs. Using such model communication works preventive for ecology of mind and relationships creating optimal output in short- and long-term.
- The same set of communication skills which are used by therapist to repair emotional damages can be used in socialization process as a preventive measure.
- Complete and model communication is build from four different and supplemental communication styles.
- Complete communication assume elastic and easy change between different communication styles according to the needs of context.
- It is not possible to exist in “no relationships” zone. In case of this kind of vacume people start creating relationships with objects/situations what leads to addictions.
- It is possible to be only physically in relationship. This kind of relationship is percived by any person as “no relationship” state and can lead to addictions.
- Relationships are not a state. They are in constant change – they have begginning, they last, they end. Relationship, if not taken care of, will end.